We, the Right Team Provider (RTP), understand the importance of online privacy when conducting business on websites such as the rightteamprovider.com (the Site). This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by the Right Team Provider (collectively, “Services” and “Authorized Customers”).
Welcome to the Official Website of Right Team Provider
In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Law and the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012, Right Team Provider is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to dispute and to use the features and functionality of our Services.
These rights include, in accordance with applicable law, the right to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data. Requests should be submitted by contacting us on How To Reach Us.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Any information we collect on our Site generally lets us know specifically who you are. You can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information.
You may make changes to the personal information collected by our account registration pages by logging into the appropriate Service and updating the account settings page. We provide this access so that you may review, make corrections, or request deletion of your personal information. When technically feasible, at your request, we will provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
Cookies We Use
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Authentication, Customization, Security and Other Functional Cookies. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
- Performance and Analytics. The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics, please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
Data Retention and Deletion
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To protect us in the event of disputes; and,
- To enforce our agreements and to protect our and others’ interests.
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include:
- The minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice;
- The period during which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter; and,
- Whether the personal information has been aggregated or pseudonymized and other relevant criteria.
The period we keep your email address is connected to how long your Account is active, while the period for which we keep a support message is based on how long has passed since the last submission in the thread.
As Users may have a seasonal site or come back to us after an Account becomes inactive, we don’t immediately delete your personal information. Instead, we keep your personal information for a reasonable period of time, so it will be there for you if you come back.
Please note that in the course of providing the Services, we collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or de-personalized information which we may retain indefinitely. Unless otherwise requested by the User for modification and/or deletion, Users must contact us directly.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), data protection laws give user rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down on How to Reach Us.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Sharing Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products; and,
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Links To Other Web Sites
Right Team Provider is the controller of personal information, which means that we are responsible for processing that information, based on the particular service and the location of the individual using our Services.
Depending on the Services you use, the “controller” is the Right Team Provider that entered into the contract with you under the Terms of Service for the product or service you use.
How To Reach Us
Right Team Provider
c/o IdeaHub IT Solutions Provider, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +1 708-222-7928 (US Number)